Monday, June 6, 2011

120 mile challenge

I joined THIS CHALLENGE and I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty dang excited (as if the HUGE orange button on the right side of my blog didn't give give that away).  I started walking last week and so far I've done 12 miles!  I feel like 120 miles in 3 months is do-able but still a challenge for me since before last week I wasn't doing anything.  So, I've been walking on my lunch breaks at work...and I may have jogged a little today...in my work clothes.  Don't tell anybody :)  I'm excited too because about 11 of my coworkers decided to do it too, so we have a little office challenge going on at the same time.  I'm exhausted but I know it'll get easier with time, and I know my body will thank me for this.

1 comment:

Eric and Nellie Neves said...

Go Candie! Great job! It'll get easier and mostly the determination grows as changes come. Good Job!!