Friday, March 4, 2011

oh my sillies

 Eden and Ezra discovered a new drawer this past week and have been having fun pulling all my cake pans out and banging them on the kitchen floor, etc.  This morning they started at it again (probably because this is the only non-child proofed drawer within their reach...) and I just let them at it because we had just woken up and it was giving me a chance to get ready for the day.  Pretty soon I heard Ezzy crying and when I came into the kitchen I saw this...



LOL.  They were cracking me up!  Luckily I had my camera on the counter and snapped a few shots of them crammed in their little drawer.  I don't know why, but they LOVE to get into boxes and buckets and baskets and apparently oven drawers.  The other day Ezra was trying to sit it the tiniest little box at my parents house (smaller than a shoebox) and pretty soon Eden came over and tried to wedge her way in there with him.  They are so silly.

PS I know Eden's hair is crazy in these pics.  She will NOT keep a hair tie in her hair for anything!

2 comments:

Zack said...

I blame Sandals...

Candie said...

funny, funny. makes me laugh