Saturday, March 5, 2011

motivation, I miss you!

Someone please tell me why I am not motivated to lose weight?  Well, I take that back.  I go through phases of being motivated (like from 8am-12pm today I ate really healthy but then I just blew it the rest of the day - ending with Cold Stone ice cream).  I seriously don't know what is wrong with me!  I can't seem to STAY motivated and it's driving me nuts.  I don't want to pay for Weight Watchers, but I try almost daily to do it on my own and I just slip and end up overeating and feeling crappy.  I seriously need to find motivation again soon or I'm going to be back at my pregnancy weight here pretty quick.  Blech!

Sorry, just needed to get this off my chest!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Candie, dear Candie, I have finally thought of something that should motivate you. Look at a photo of me nowadays. It is enough to motivate me to want to lose weight!