Wednesday, January 19, 2011

B-U-N-C-O

confession time.  we have been in our ward for about 15 months now and i still feel like i don't know anybody (we're in primary and we have two 1 year olds - those are my excuses).

about a month or two ago one of my few friends, who was also in our last ward with us, invited me to join the bunco group she and some other girls were forming.  she said it would be a "12 month" commitment and i hesitated a little because i've never played bunco and didn't know what i was getting myself into.  but, i joined because frankly it's time for me to stop hiding behind my babies and actually meet people and be social again dang it!

so, last night was our first bunco night and it was a lot of fun.  12 girls, good food, lots of chatting and of course bunco playing.  oh and i won some pretty little bowls as my prize for lowest score LOL.

as a side:  i'm thankful for josh because he has always supported and encouraged me to have friend/girl time.  oh, and he also bought me these:

love him!

1 comment:

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

Hey! My sister said she saw you at bunco! I don't even know what bunco is, but I'm sure that it's a fun excuse to get out of the house and socialize!