Friday, May 14, 2010

we raced for the cure

Last Saturday we did the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure as a family. It was at Cal Expo in Sacramento. We had a blast being together with so many other people participating for such a good cause.I learned some amazing things there too. Did you know that 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer?! Ladies, did you also know that by giving yourself a monthly self-breast exam, you can detect a lump the size of about a marble whereas if you wait until your doctor detects it, it could be about as large as a silver dollar?? I had no idea. Pretty incredible.

Well, here are just a few pictures from our 5k walk.




Later that day, we took some pictures of the babies in the "matching" overalls my Aunt Pam sent them. I LOVE a baby in overalls!!

And...we took some of just Ezra. I know what you are thinking, but I am not playing favorites here - Eden was napping and honestly I was afraid the next time Ezzy go to wear this cute lil' outfit it might not fit him (it's 6month size but I could barely snap it!)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love a baby in overalls, too! So so so so so cute! Ezra is such a cute boy!

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

These babies are just adorable! I love Ezra's BIG blue eyes!!