Saturday, May 22, 2010

it is time



My beautiful and amazing sister Trulie told me yesterday that she has a goal to run a 1/2 marathon this year! I'm so proud of her. And I got to thinking that I am SO out of shape, maybe I should finally do something about it. I have never had the desire to run a marathon (or even a half-marathon) but I do want to get back into running and be able to run at least a 5k again. So, I'm excited. I need a double jogging stroller and a new pair of shoes and I'll be set because I have the motivation now! at least today Thanks Tru

3 comments:

Liz Smith said...

me too, me too! ugh, i am the world's WORST runner. i sooo want to become one though just to say i conquered something. i'll have to check out that book.

Trulie said...

I also hate running. Like, a LOT. But, I feel inspired right now. Thanks for saying I'm beautiful and amazing. We'll trick everyone into thinking it's true. :) muahahaha

Lindsay said...

if i were there i would totally run with you, i never run. haha well i try to run on my way to the gym its like a 2 min walk so a shorter run and i am so out of breath every time haha its no fun being out of running shape cuz it feels so good. but you'll do great and you should def try for a half marathon!!