Tuesday, January 26, 2010

church and brad's visit

for the past 3 weeks we have been trying to go to church. 9am comes way too quickly when you've only had a few hours of interrupted sleep. this last sunday Josh was sick so i got the babies ready and went to church in Loomis with my parents (12:30 is a much more do-able time!). here's some pics from our first day going to church!!(ezra is very...vocal. hopefully he's more excited to go to church when he gets older)

in other good news, a couple weeks ago one of my good friends, Brad, came to visit us from Utah. it was fun to see him and reminisce about our good times there. i would go into the details of our best friendship between his apartment and ours, but my baby is crying and i really should do something about it (guess which one?) sigh.

2 comments:

Trulie said...

Yay! I need to come visit you and the babies again soon. Love you! And they look adorable ready for Church. :)

Adam said...

Oh MAN i SOOO missed out! And I would think that pic of Brad with the babies is WAY cute except I am all too familiar with the shamelessly tyrannical, roommate-oppressing side of Brad :)