Monday, December 14, 2009

relief


for my friends who blog but don't do facebook, here's a lovely picture for you:

36 weeks 5 days (12/13/09).

so, i'll be 37 weeks tomorrow. went to the doctor today (first of 4 appointments this week by the way). baby a is still breech so c-section is a must. i was practically in tears when the doctor asked me if i was ready to have the babies. YES!! i keep telling them they should come out and meet everyone and that it's not so bad out here. i guess they're just happy using my bladder as a cushion and being squished together. or maybe (as mom reminded me) they're getting some extra counsel form Heavenly Father and family like my grandpa Wendell before they come.

whatever the case may be, doc scheduled my c-section on my 38 week mark-- Tuesday 12/22/09! it is such a relief to have an end in sight (or a beginning depending on how you look at it). if all goes well we should have them home just in time for christmas!!

5 comments:

Beth Jamison said...

You look so great!! I am sure you are so uncomfortable but you looks so pretty. I wish you all the best and I am glad that they have you scheduled. It makes a difference when you know this will come to an end :) Good luck our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Brooke Trogdon said...

Like I said before, you look fantastic and we are so excited for the joy and little ones you are about the meet. I love what your mom said and that makes all the discomfort worth it to know that they can still communicate with our Heavenly Father, how sweet. Keep up the good work, just one more week!

tgirlie said...

Seriously, I can't wait! Lucky for me, I'm just excited, not uncomfortable and excited like you. I love you sister! I pray everyday for you and the babies to continue to be healthy. You're beautiful and I know they will be too. :)

The Brewer's said...

How exciting! You look great! I am excited to see pictures of your cute little ones. Good luck with everything!

Liz Smith said...

i can't think of a better christmas present! good luck with everything bon bon. youre going to be such a great mommy! :)