Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Best Valentines Day Ever.

Here's how we spent our Valentines day...

Session at the Sacramento Temple


Then a quick bite to eat at Safeway (I know, so romantic!) :)




Then we went to see the Folsom Lake Symphony Orchestra. This really WAS romantic! The music was so beautiful and I am amazed by the talented people in this world. (PS, this picture isn't actually the Folsom Lake Symphony--we were in the front row, so a shot like this would have been impossible).

Josh pretty much planned our day. I can't think of a better day or better person to spend my day with! Happy Valentines Day!

5 comments:

Adam said...

You look so pretty! I have that same tie that Josh is wearing. Tell him he has good taste.

Trogdor said...

I am glad the Folsom Symphony is good. I love classical music, so now I'm going to have to go check it out.

Kasey said...

So sweet. What a good day!

Liz Smith said...

how fun, what an awesome hubby! glad you had a fun day. :)

Mac Family said...

Wow the symphony! I would have to say the highlight of your date was eating at safeway, can't get any better than that, you have everything at your disposal! And oh the 25 things about me...you need to add that you wake up in the middle of the night and slam windows.