Monday, January 26, 2009

Back to School

Let me officially say that I'm really proud of Josh. I know I know, beware of Pride... but this is a righteous pride. Josh is starting school tonight at the University of Phoenix. He got his AA in December from Folsom Lake College and now is working on his bachelor's degree. His program does one class a week for 4 hours (Josh's classes are Monday nights). So, one night a week and each class is 5 weeks long. The program is really group-oriented and interactive which I think will fit his personality perfectly. We're really lucky, too, because although UOP is kind of pricey, Josh's job (Blue Shield) has a tuition reimbursement program. I am just thrilled for him and so happy that he is taking this step to further his education and plan for the future. He is awesome and I know he'll do great!

3 comments:

Brooke Trogdon said...

YAY for Josh!!!! That's awesome! Joe is a Phoenix too! We should make shirts or something. Haha, I love the blogs updated look.(good job Josh) I have to say, we had an awesome time on Saturday. Thanks for being the coolest friends we could ask for. Spending all day together was like the most relaxed we've felt in a long time. Thanks!

Kasey said...

Good for both of you! The thought of going to school makes me cringe!

Liz Smith said...

congrats to yo' man!