Like Jeanette, I also did this on Facebook, but just in case you wanted to read about ME, here you go :)
25 Random Facts About Me
1. Even before I met Josh, my favorite color was (and still is) GREEN!
2. I make lists for everything.
3. I am obsessive about keeping my work desk clean.
4. I once found a pile of fingernail clippings in a church hymnal.
5. I love steel wool. Especially for household cleaning.
6. BYU is my alma mater (go Cougs!)
7. I am a Food Network Fanatic.
7. I once was almost accosted by a man in Idaho who thought he was Jesus.
8. I like sneezing.
9. I also like the tingly feeling when my foot falls asleep.
10. In college during work I played “Snood” every day to pass the time.
10. My family is crazy. People sometimes come over to my parents house just to watch and be entertained. Seriously.
11. I broke both of my feet-at the same time-dancing at a ward Halloween party.
12. I love the smell of rain.
13. I LOVE ice cream and could eat it every day. It is hereditary.
14. Saint Patrick’s day has a special place in my heart because Josh and I met on March 17th. Also, he had green hair.
15. I had 20 roommates before I got married; not all at onceJ
16. I went skydiving (another interesting note: I have a great-uncle that is a professional skydiver!)
17. I am a goal-setter. It’s what I do.
18. I won 2 chili cook-offs last year.
19. I want to be a contestant on The Amazing Race.
20. I competed in my first (singles) triathlon a few months ago. Thanks Brooke!
21. I have been to Disneyland Paris. I met Chewbacca there. Is that weird to anyone else?
22. I kissed a French boy on top if the Eiffel tower.
23. I used to be absolutely terrified of tall men.
24. I have freckles in my right eye.
25. Country music makes me smile.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Monday, January 26, 2009
Let me officially say that I'm really proud of Josh. I know I know, beware of Pride... but this is a righteous pride. Josh is starting school tonight at the University of Phoenix. He got his AA in December from Folsom Lake College and now is working on his bachelor's degree. His program does one class a week for 4 hours (Josh's classes are Monday nights). So, one night a week and each class is 5 weeks long. The program is really group-oriented and interactive which I think will fit his personality perfectly. We're really lucky, too, because although UOP is kind of pricey, Josh's job (Blue Shield) has a tuition reimbursement program. I am just thrilled for him and so happy that he is taking this step to further his education and plan for the future. He is awesome and I know he'll do great!
Friday, January 9, 2009
As some of you may have guessed, Josh occasionally helps with our blog. Just a brief disclaimer if you have noticed the interesting background and photo choices (no offense Babe). But, I do encourage him in his creative efforts. My husband so great--Isn't he handsome? :)