Saturday, November 1, 2008

Candie and the Triathalite



Candie, joined Brooke Trogdon in Redding on Saturday November 1st for her first triathlon ever. She had been working out since Sept 22, 2008 to prepare to swim, run, and ride her bike.
Candie has this list of things that she wants to do in her lifetime, and now she can check the triathlon box off.
Candie and Josh drove up to Redding with their friends Brooke and Joe Trogdon on Halloween night, and enjoyed a stay at the La Quinta hotel.
The beds were terrible, but fortunatley Candie and Brooke were able to both finish their competition the next day.
Congrats Candie and Brooke!

4 comments:

Brooke Trogdon said...

Yippee! YAY for us! My booty is a little sore, but overall I feel great, thanks for doing that with me!

todorojo said...

Hooray! Looking forward to a break from training?

joy said...

Awesome! Sounds like a great experience!

truliecrazy said...

Can Can, you still amaze me. I was thinking about doing the run to feed the hungry...although I might have to walk it if we do it b/c I don't know if my body is ready for running yet...I keep pushing a little too much...I need to show down. :) Love you sister! PS did Josh write that entry?