Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tagged

Ok, so Ashley tagged me with this like 3 months ago. I read her responses and neglected to do it back then, so better late than never? Anyway, here goes :)

Four places I go over and over:

  1. Work
  2. Church
  3. the Parentals
  4. Winco

Four people who e-mail me regularly:

  1. Josh
  2. co-workers
  3. Zack
  4. Trulie

Four of my favorite places to eat:

  1. Red Robin
  2. Macaroni Grill
  3. Dos Coyotes
  4. Togo's

Four places I would rather be right now:

  1. camping
  2. swimming
  3. in hawaii
  4. in bed

Four people I talk to on a daily basis:

  1. Josh
  2. Sandals (our Cat)
  3. my boss (on workdays)
  4. does email or Facebook count?

Four TV shows I watch over and over: (or would if i watched TV more)

  1. Anything on Food Network
  2. The Office
  3. The Amazing Race
  4. What not to wear

Four people I’m tagging: Anyone who wants to play along!

1 comment:

todorojo said...

I could use a freckled lemonade right about now.