Saturday, May 17, 2008

happy


What can I say? We're happy. This is our beginning attempt at our family blog. I love reading about everyone's life, so I figure, who wouldn't love reading about ours?! As of today Josh and I have been married 8 months and 22 days and love every minute. We are keeping busy-both working full time and Josh going to school a few nights a week. He just finished up a semester and a statistics class (which he did really well and I am very proud) and is taking a break from summer classes. Good thing too because we have a lot of upcoming camping trips and a busy summer...which means stories and blog updates! Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Liz Smith said...

hooray for bloggin! i'll look forward to your updates. :)

ashwey said...

Hooray! So glad to have some family finally blogging! Welcome to the blogosphere, Candie & Josh!

--Ashley (and Jeremy)

The Optimistic Look on Life said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy I found you! Okay, so I'm putting you on my friends list on my blog.Welcome to the blogging world! Joe and Brooke

todorojo said...

love the pic and can't wait for more updates!

ashwey said...

I tagged you in a post! Check it out, now you have something else you can post!